Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

the day after

oh my god pia just recounted the state i was in when i got home last night

apparently she found me sleeping on the floor of my room. i'd taken off my dress and grabbed a new one out of my closet and put it on, but without the sleeves, so it was hanging around my chest like a towel.

i tried to get something out of my cabinet next to the sink and had knocked everything out onto the floor. i climbed out of bed and stumbled and swayed to take out my contacts, only to realize that i'd taken them out already. then i sat on my bed and ate an entire container of tuna salad.

apparently it was hilarious.

i lost one of my favorite necklaces last night (specifically, the one i pick up boys with) and i like to pretend i'm not attached to my material possessions but i'm pretty pissed about it

also, the pad thai i paid 63 kroner for tonight was atrocious. come on, denmark

No comments: