Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

transcript of the johnny weir viewing

So I guess I Johnny. We're at the row and nobody was there, we showed up and then you had to have rest and some the by the book. If you're going to stay in the section with the state set up any told us that we were gonna buy the book that we could serve wander around and stand in the bargain book sectioned and listen to him speak, and he talk a little bit it to him and he was very very well dressed and Well, I didn't write a whole lot. Sorry did was sign books and then answer some of the had questions for is 288 So I was at the.

4 comments:

Yuri-Alex Niso said...

Did you remove every third word or something?

yuliya said...

uhhh what's this from?

everyman said...

i let bagel's phone transcribe my voicemail about the johnny viewing. the first line should say So I just saw Johnny Weir at the Grove. proof that technology is only cool in theory

yuliya said...

awesome. i think bagel's phone is chinese.