Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

mazelle

A few days ago the motorcycle shop next door was raided in a pre-dawn sting that busted a biker gang in possession of "assault rifles, pistols and even grenades" and "2,000 envelopes of heroin and 2 ounces of cocaine and marijuana." I'm sad that I slept through all the excitement. It's oddly quiet without the sound of revving motorcycles through the night. Tonight I went out with The Painter and some of his neighborhood friends. I was the only one not wearing plaid. We went to an Eastern European bar/restaurant in the neighborhood, where they served infused vodkas and pelmeni and pickled beets and the like. I learned a lot about our neighborhood as well as our building's mafia connections. Afterwards we gathered on the rooftop I didn't know I had. I'm spending the weekend in New Jersey with Candy and my parents and I'm really excited. They're bringing my winter clothes.

No comments: