Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

what is grown up

what is grown up? i worked until 5:30pm. i drove home and thought about my to-do list. i walked in the door and put my laundry in the washing machine first thing. i started defrosting chicken and touched all the cabinets with my chicken hands. i timed the rice to finish cooking when the curry was done. i browsed reddit as i ate. i had one beer. i was rejected from a job i applied to a month ago. i washed all my dishes. i moved the laundry to the drying machine. i cleaned my room and answered e-mails from work and my parents. i worked on a new job application for two hours but didn't send it. i put away my clean clothes. i watched true life: save my teen marriage. i wrote a postcard. i kept checking who was on google hangouts and wondered how long they would be there. 

No comments: