Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Ways in which my life doesn't suck

There's this guy who works for one of our vendors. When I met him we were trying to give him some work because he waa newly homeless. Now he has a place to live but he walks 3 miles to a bus stop and commutes for 4 hours by public transport to get to and from work. It rained all day today- poured down so hard on the 2-walls-and-a roof sheet metal structure which we've been working in that you couldn't hear your music or the voices of other people or the sounds in your head. I ended up giving this guy a ride downtown because I live there and that's where his first bus takes him. On the way he told me about a bunch of the crazy things that have happened to him, like when a guy tried to kill him in a parking lot and the time he went to jail for a month.

No comments: