Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

quarantine, day 2

i'm in my room again, for the second full day. self-imposed quarantine due to sickness. phlegm of the lungs, inactivity of the brain, lone-wolfishness of the soul. i am meting out my swigs of cough syrup. i only have a single bottle to get me through this harsh winter.

they say that it is coldest in february and that it is light sixteen hours a day in the summer. i'd like to see the latter.

i find that i really dislike food preparation. let me be the foreman of a cheesecake factory anyday. all this sauteeing bores me and i hate slicing. i say this as if these are things i have been doing. my stale bread and half bag of dry cereal mock me from desktop.

off to do laundry for a very tall boy.

2 comments:

yuliya said...

laundry . . . for someone? you do laundry? you do other people's laundry? i must be at the wrong blog

everyman said...

okay i moved it from the laundry machine to the dryer machine