Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

paparazzi

I am a sick man . . . An unattractive man. I think my liver hurts.

today i feel unhappy with my self.

i find that when i feel unhappy, it is usually best to go to bed. everything is more reasonable in the morning. but i also feel too restless to sleep and too shaky from being so hung over because i drank half a bottle of vodka.

i should eat less food and watch videos of lady gaga instead. the scene in the paparazzi video where the body is being examined reminds me of hard, during the last set when they had a bunch of monster doctors operating on an alien corpse. there was an ominous heartbeat track playing and lots of lound noises, sharp objects, bits flying around. on one level, i knew it was really scary. on another level, i was in no state to care.

No comments: