Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

new neurosis

was not as hung over as could have been possible/should have been probable today. appreciated.

i think i grind my teeth, because the teeth on one side are flatter than their mirrors. i compulsively felt them with my tongue all day. i blame my father for cultivating my hypochondria. he has a new ailment every time i see him and has convinced me that i am broken too.

i have a bruise on the bottom of my right foot from stepping on that damned ceramic snail. i have a rockhardlumpprotrusion on my left foot from when i slipped on the sidewalk and came tumbling to the ground late this afternoon on stanley and melrose. i'm good with first impressions. and physical comedy. i am gimping about every which way.

we are going to vegas tomorrow. wild.

No comments: