Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hello? laptop? it's me

my ma just asked me if i could call my laptop to find out where it is

my ma, saying i should get an apple because everyone else has an apple
my pa, saying that he is an engineer and listing the reasons why he doesn't like apples and how it's still a "pc world"
my ma, saying that i shouldn't be deprived if everyone else has an apple.
my ma, threatening to go out and buy me an apple tomorrow (she doesn't know a thing about computers)
my pa, pointing out that she doesn't know a thing about computers
me, insisting to defer to my pa's preferences because i want him to be happy
so it is in the chen household

using someone else's computer is like wearing someone else's underwear

today i found two pennies, heads down, next to my car door. повезло?

No comments: