Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

look at this creature look at its habit

The depths of my depravity: I'm homesick for my Old Apartment. The one I lived in for three weeks. That I have replaced with an identical, or rather, identical but superior apartment.

old apartment

new apartment

Right now, I am seeking asylum in Old Apartment. The main reason is that New Apartment does not receive our wireless reception, which is a grievous offense indeed, one that I have yet to resolve. But internet aside, I can't deny the feeling of relief and contentment that I feel in this white bed surrounded by Old Apartment and the feeling of quiet anxiety I feel in the white bed of New Apartment.

Redemption of New Apartment
I have a sliver of river view

it's cool. i don't know what that igloo structure is. something expo, presumably.

i don't know what kind of sham smirnoff they sell in china, but it almost completely froze in the freezer and it gives me a headache. sham sham sham

2 comments:

piggy said...

I am hiding in your bed under the covers!!!!!

yuliya said...

THIS VIEW IS SO SO HEART-ACHINGLY MAGNIFICENT

your apartment is gorgeous but the fact that i can't skype you is ruining my life!