Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

24 hour distress

i worked out so hard today that a vein was popping out of my eyelid. i was totally owned by this obese girl next to me who was stomping away with ease on this awful elliptical-variant machine we were both on while my tongue was lolling out of my mouth and my eyes were rolling into the back of my head because i felt like i was going to die. and then i swam my usual twenty lengths of pool (20 laps to me, 10 if you're cynical and only consider 50m to be a lap). somewhere around the 15th length i turned into a hummingbird and the only thing i could think about was sugar water. i wanted jamba juice, or coke zero, or orange juice, or capri sun, or any other of those things that i don't have access to in my current living situation. i still want it.

No comments: