Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

last moments of hatred

On a night when I needed to get up at 6:30am, I had to clamber out of bed at 3am to tell my idiot roommate, Artist, to turn down his fucking music. He started blasting jazz out of the large speakers in his bedroom to entertain his girl "friend" in the living room, who, by the way, showed up last night with 3 suitcases and looks like she'll be staying a while, of which I had no prior knowledge. The same girl for whom Artist entertained earlier in the evening at around 11pm with his electric guitar. Thankfully, I'm up this early because I"m leaving for Rhode Island for the weekend. I'm blockading the entrance to my room with suitcases and jaggedy open drawers and should probably booby trap the room floor with many forks hidden in the rug or something in case he tries to put her up in my room while I'm gone. I hope you have a horrible life.

No comments: