Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

growing up with missy

Lost years: 1995-1999
I'm sure there are pictures; I just need to find them.

Kitchen sink bathtime

My 11th birthday party, pink glasses

My Esmerelda watch and butterfly overalls

My friend Vickie's birthday at my house, advent of contact lenses


I LOVED this skirt

More bathtime, braces happen

The beginning of the phase where lime green was my favorite color

When we had a rabbit of the same color

High school gym shorts, braces off, living room black leather couches become tan leather couches

Advent of digital photography, the college years, post-jaw surgery, a sunflower I planted from seed

Visiting Silverlake LA

Koreatown Chalfonte apartment



Russian club party

Before I started drawing my eyebrows on

Blonde streak era

Obligatory college rave days


Orange hair era, matching baby blue outfits

Visiting Bagel's new house

First boyfriend, night before moving to New York for grad school


Last Christmas


Just hanging out

No comments: