Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

legs


Last night I attended a wonderful housewarming a few blocks from my new apartment themed: LEGS and hosted by my friend Craggs and her two roommates, all animators. They made heaps of wonderful content for the occasion - animations, gifs, flyers, etc. and I liked it all so much that I couldn't not paste some of them here for posterity. I was surprised/not surprised when I arrived to see that Craggs was dressed as ceviche. Anemones sprouting out of her head and a papier mâché lobster tail mounted on her crotch. Other costume elements (like squid arms) were abandoned on surfaces around the apartment.


Craggs proffered lavender-infused gin, which she mixed with Squirt and served to me as a Vagin and Squirt. She also made the best tres leches cake I've ever had. It was in the shape of a pair of legs in a bed of peaches and strawberries and we ate it on the rooftop by savagely drunkenly digging our fingers into the cake. The left leg was made with whipping cream that had also undergone lavender infusion and it was so delightful that it was gone long before the right leg was (due much in part to my good-humored participation).

No comments: