Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

goldilocks strikes

khenkel and i went out for a lively night in weho on friday night, culminating in one of our friends being forcibly thrown out of the club at 2 am. i was happy to leave because i felt like a zombie on EST. i spent the night on khenkel's couch bed and in the morning i was too hung over to drive back to the suburbs so i went to mcdonald's and then let myself into bagel's empty house and ate a sausage egg mcmuffin in his bed and went back to sleep.

i snuck out before noon confident that my layover would go unnoticed, but on the way back to the car the neighbors' daughter, sierra, caught me and brought me bagel's purchase of see's toffee bites from her candy sale to give to him. i had to go back into the house to write a note and put it down, at which point i gave up on covering my tracks and threw my mcdonald's bag in the kitchen trash. 

No comments: