Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

reversed sun

This morning I was sitting on the floor, putting on my face and drinking coffee, when I instantly wanted to read my tarot cards. I stopped half-face and read a ten card spread for myself, and for some reason the reading felt right, acknowledging my current feelings and challenges and projecting the path ahead. In the afternoon I went to Williamsburg to work in a cafe with my friend CVC and when I sat down I noticed that the guy sitting to my right had my first card, The Sun, tattooed large on his right forearm, reversed from our perspective, which is how I had drawn it, in the first position of the spread (The Present), and this felt like an affirmation of things.

The Sun reversed indicates that finding the positive aspects to a particular situation may prove to be difficult. The clouds may be blocking out the warmth, and preventing you from feeling as though everything is on track. You may have experienced setbacks that have damaged your enthusiasm and optimism and have perhaps led you to question whether you can really achieve what you have set out to achieve. You may be feeling depressed, sad or left out. You may be reluctant to proceed and you are no longer enjoying what you are doing. Your direction and path ahead may have become clouded or distorted in some way. Nonetheless, the Sun is never a negative card, so this is only temporary. The obstacles you see can be easily removed if you put your mind to it. It may just take a little more effort than usual.


No comments: