Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Work

Sunday I went in to work and worked by myself in an empty office until 8:45pm, which was fun until I started to imagine that there could be ghosts in the building. Monday Graham and I worked feverishly until 8pm to assemble a prototype for demo in the morning. I was so tired that I kept making dumb decisions and  dropping things on the floor. Naturally we didn't finish so the next morning I arrived back at work at 7:45am and discovered that the models I had printed overnight didn't fit together, probably because I was delirious and dumb when I made them, so I took a Dremel to them until they fit, then drove everything to the big meeting across property at 9:30am. This morning I rolled into big meeting day 2 at 8am and literally didn't stop meeting until 5pm, at which point I went and had a beer by myself at the bar at the contemporary and then walked around magic kingdom by myself for a few hours and watched a parade that annoyed me so much that I put in my ear plugs.

Last night I had another fish dream, where I was at Neil's house for a fancy children's birthday party which was being held on the patio and it was beach themed but also flooded like the shallows of a beach shore and there were dead or dying fish everywhere. The first one I saw was stiff as a board and I blew on it to see if it had any life left in it but it was dead. Then I tried to save a bubble-eyed goldfish but the moment I threw it into a body of green water I knew it would probably die in there.

No comments: