Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

a new hope

My roommate and his GF (aka my dancercise partner) just got engaged this week on the teacups in Disneyland. In the meanwhile, the most monumental event of my life this week thus far is that I watched Star Wars Episode IV for the first time last night with Sinay, who has just moved back to Orlando from Ohio. It was fine.

A thing I feel terrible about is that on the drive home today there was a softshell turtle on the road again and there were a ton of cars around and no one had hit it yet as my other roommate and I passed by but it seemed like only a matter of time. The turtle had sucked its head into its shell so it was hard to tell it was a turtle. Afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about it and feeling like I should've tried to pick it up and move it and now I'm scared there'll be a dead turtle on the road when I drive into property again tomorrow. 

No comments: