Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

fuckers

received news that after my departure people from my dorm destroyed my bike.

they'd joked about it before and i very expressly told them not to do it. as far as i'm concerned, i purchased that bike unlike 99.9% of people who stole their bikes off the street and it was my property. upon my leaving denmark i specifically gave it as a gift to someone coming to study in copenhagen. until it reached that person, it was and is mine.

i can't begin to understand these children who find glee in destroying bicycles, throwing them down escalators and planning to throw them off roofs. they did a great job of waiting until my back was turned to go against my wishes. if there's one thing i am grateful for since leaving exchange it's been the respite from the boundless immaturity of the idiots that i had to deal with on a daily basis.

No comments: