Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2009

congrats i've got the spins

and so ends one of .. th b est ? ... nights of my life

i have returned from the final night of copenhagen distortion and i'm fairly certain it couldn't be topped by anything. it was the best party of my life. there were five dance warehouses and three outdoor dance floors and lights in the trees and drinks in my hands and spins in my head and dances on my feets. it's 5 am and broad daylight. love scandinavia. my wallet is empty again. a man took approximately 100 photographs of me wearing a headband that said red isbjørnen. a 19-year-old danish boy walked me and my bike the entire way home from enghavevej in vesterbro to holger danskes vej and falkoner alle in frederiksberg for a good hour and he laughed at my danish and i can't even remember his name.

love life.

No comments: