Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

early coughs

3 am, finally stripped down and swam with the danish mermaid, in front of many. my cough, recently engendered by the weather's change for the incredibly-fucking-cold, seems to have become immediately worse. my hair is still wet and i think i have a fever. but i am awesome.

also, today, went to the kazakhstan pavilion for the fourthtime. while waiting for the 4-d show, bek told catherine and me about the different ways to eat horse meat, including horse sausage. i caught myself nodding and saying, yes, i would try that, and at the same time mentally berating myself because, no, no i wouldn't.

also also, somehow passed my foreign service test. even though i don't know nothin' about congress or iraqi geography.
cough cough. two days off.

good bad i dunno

No comments: