Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

wanksta

a bunch of people, including a director, producer, location scouts, and miscellaneous crew, surprise stampeded through my apartment today and walked through all the rooms and looked at the stuff we put up on the walls and remarked that we have a nice pad and took lots of pictures for our potential fifteen minutes of location fame for some nbc procedural. i hope we get picked! my room could not be more of a mess right now and i think they took lots of pictures of my bras and makeup and trash and stray lemon all over the place.

the wtf mise-en-scène:

my vanity, aka where the stairs meet the floor

katya's corner with tampon moat

spray paints, curler, charger, lemon, crumpled newspapers from madrid

desk entropy

my costume closet vomiting all over the place

french press in a shoebox. i don't have an explanation either.

No comments: