Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Babbys

This morning I was up at 6 and at magic kingdom at 7am to attend the Christmas parade filming, but hilariously apparently the portion being filmed today was not the part with the parade or Neil Patrick Harris or even the Ariana Grande performance, it was the opening number with 300 little girls dancing around in a circle in front of the castle and everyone was supremely pissed to have gotten up so early for it.

Speaking of little humans, in the afternoon I went to Animal Kingdom and visited the gorilla exhibit, where there was a near-stampede to see the mama and her baby gorilla. Everyone was pushing and shoving and I thought it was quite funny how we were all fighting while surrounded by an endless number of human babies who all look basically the same as the baby gorilla. By the way, that was my last task on the intern challenge so as of today I have ridden all the rides and seen all the shows in Disney World.

No comments: