Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

youth in brooklyn

On Saturday night on my way to a gathering in Williamsburg I listened to two girls gossip on the L train about which friends one of their alleged man friends had slept with and who hated whom. I got off the train and as I was walking to the bar I listened to a couple walking behind me where the girl was confronting the guy about his drinking problem and inability to know when to stop. Once I arrived at my destination, the hostess told me I was actually looking for the bar next door. I went in and bought a drink and after talking to the bartender he told me I was actually looking for the bar next door. I swallowed the drink in a single gulp and went back to the first bar and found my school friends on my own this time, and then stayed there gallivanting until 3:30am or so before taxiing back to Bushwick. 

No comments: