Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

smells dreamtime ibm

during my recess in Los Angeles, my bedroom in renee zellweger's house stopped smelling like me, coffee, candles, lotion, and hair serum and went back to smelling like cat, cat vomit, and mysterious gross smell. being immersed in its pungency makes me feel like i'm back in last october, when i'd just moved in and this room was an alien place.

last night i used the dohm again. different roommate, same old story. i dreamt that i was attacked by an overly friendly porcupine that kept jumping into my lap and that my tongue, face, arms, and legs were covered in thousands quills that were more like cactus needles and that i needed a nurse to pull them out.  i also dreamt that i was  being secretly watched by my dad's cousin, who looked more like he was my dad's identical twin except for one difference in birthmark, who was an eccentric wine expert with a bizarre name who had never gotten to know me.

this morning i woke to find that my real dad had written me an excited e-mail about finding out that i'm working with IBM and that "many be it was meant to be that way!?" i think he's referring to how i worked at IBM in shanghai in 2007 except that i'm pretty sure all i remember about that time is eating lunch alone every day at KFC and watching a lot of Youtube (this was back before youtube - and facebook! - were blocked by The Great Firewall). oh - and chatting with mrs. tuckersman / metacomrobotron on AIM about vitas! yes, the world has come full circle!

my fresh direct has arrived!

No comments: