Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

double rainbow

It is only in modern times that people have taken the Atlantis story seriously; no one did so in antiquity. -ac

the only things i did today were: walk my dog in three circles, almost stop breathing (out of anxiety) while watching the grand prix couples ice skating on tv, and organize my int'l loose change into ziploc bags by country of origin (for ease of spending, maybe, someday). bitched to myself about how i couldn't possibly have more money tied up in leftover danish kroner. went to visit with jaymee and kayla at night, was cold, wore a big coat. stuck my hands in my pockets and mais oui! a fistful of danish kroner.

i sure hope so, since everyone is moving away

DID should be my mantra. if it doesn't make me cry, it's officially Not Good

No comments: