Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Richard Calhoon Pot

insomnia was the emptiest it's ever been, with only four other patrons and a sea of empty tables for your choice. two girls were playing on a very beautiful set the slowest game of chess i've ever seen. for once, the christmas lights above the register made sense and there was an animatronic mrs. claus peacefully extending and folding her arms ad infinitum from a tabletop. outside, a father and young son paused in the nippy cold to appreciate a shiny bike locked on the street. the father asked me, now isn't that fun?

"Hi I am A kettle. Ouch! Listen I come to you for Advice. This flame is real hot but I love my job (I's getting cooked in ya know), Anyway Mister Oomp (he is the Father) Mrs. Oomp is the Mom Cris, Rich, Jan, Ray, Kent, Alan Limd, and Tim are the kids." They all hate me. They kick me, scratch me, throw me, and spits in meyes Mrs Oomp even uses me for them to throw up in. But I can't leave them. Oh well see you!"

No comments: